Recover Deleted Pictures From Memory Card
Have you encountered this situation? One day I accidentally deleted the pictures from my digital camera's memory card before I imported them. It's very bad. We all know cats have nine lives, but my photos? Can I recover these deleted pictures from my memory card?
After I referred to a lot of chapters, I known there is a chance that I can get back some or all of my digital photos. I have did it and I share my experience here. There is a important thing: DON'T take any more pictures with the memory card that you want to recover photos from, before you get these deleted photos back. So if you are away from home and will be recovering your photos at a later time, remove the memory card from the camera. If you take any photos or save other data to the memory card, you will lost your photos permanently.
How did I recover my deleted pictures from memory card?
1. I download a data recovery software, it's name is File Recovery Assist
, and I install the software into my computer.
2. With the memory card inserted, connect my digital camera to my computer. Found the drive letter of my camera's memory card under 'My Computer'. It's E: in my computer.
3. Start the File Recovery Assist
software and select Partition of the memory card (It's E: in my computer).
4. Click 'Next' button and the File Recovery Assist
start to scan the memory card.
5. After finished the process of the scanning I have found all deleted photos in 'deleted files tree', I can preview these files before recover them.
6. Selected any photos which I want to recover and click 'Next' button, and wait some minutes, I get my deleted pictures back.
The File Recovery Assist
software may take a long time to process big size memory card when it's scanning, but the results are worth the wait. We may to recover all deteted pictures that were deleted from memory card.