Taking a video of screen is a useful feature when you intend to record a 'how to do' video to help others learn how to use a software on a computer. However, Windows 7 doesn't offer a feature to allow us to take a video of screen, how to take a video of screen on Windows 7? In this article, I will explain how to take a video of screen on Window 7. Now let us start to learn how to take a video of screen on Windows 7.
Before starting to take a video of screen, we need to install a screen recording software, Capture Screen Assist is a professional screen recording software, we can use it to take a video of screen on Windows 7, following is a step by step guide about how to take a video of screen on Windows 7.
1. Download a Capture Screen Assist from 'HERE
', and save it on Windows desktop or other specific place.
2. Find the just downloaded file and dobule click it to start installation. Windows 7 always pop up a 'User Account Control' dialog when we install a software into a computer, you can click 'yes' button to skip it.
3. Click 'Next' button in the installation dialog to the end of the installation wizard. After finished the installation, the screen recording software
will be launched automatically, if not you can click it's shortcut, which often is located on the Windows desktop, to launch it.
4. When it first run on your computer, you need to set a folder to save video files.
5. Click the 'Start' button to start to take a video of screen windows 7. When you click the 'Start' button, you must enter some parameters such as: FPS and so on.
6. When you intend to end the recording, you can press 'Alt + S' at the same time to end the recording. Ok, after you complete these instructions, you can get a video file in the specified location.